Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Missionary Gift Bags

 We have a couple in our Church leaving on a mission to Samoa and wanted to give them a little something for their journey.


 I saw a cute gift bag with the tie and tag and thought it would be fun to do one for each of them, I thought they turned out pretty darn cute.




  We filled them with all kinds of snacks...crackers, candy bars, gum, cookies, whoppers, basically chocolate..they're learning a new language..they need chocolate!


 I just used paper lunch sacks, you can buy a huge pack of them for cheap...couple bucks.


I made the little tags on www.picmonkey.com ...it's free!

I just free handed the collar and tie but there are plenty of free printable templates if that's easier.

(P.S. we lost our camera during the move...luckily we found it blogging is very difficult without it)


01 02