Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bubble Gum Chore Chart



 I have another chore chart today my ice cream chore chart was for my little girl. My three year old was feeling a little left out so we whipped one out for him.  I'll be honest he likes playing with it but actually doing the chores... not so much.

Every gumball has a chore on the back, I drew pictures for my non readers.


When they get the chore done into the gumball machine they go.
There is plenty of room for storage at the bottom when the chores aren't done.

I used a printable gumball machine coloring page, copied and pasted it into Word and printed it off on some scrapbook paper, you can also add any lettering you would like.

The gumballs are card stock and scrapbook paper circles that I laminated at our local library for cheap, I have an obsession with laminated things!  I used Velcro dots cut in half to attach my gumballs.

Go ahead and make some chore charts and put those little rascals to work for you...it makes cleaning so fun they won't even know they're working.

 Linking up here




01 02