Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mini Cinnamon Rolls

My kids and I made these a while back and they were quick and easy, I know I say that a lot but...with four kids I'm all about that.    They are yummy too, and my kids really liked that they were miniature.





Happy little chefs


RECIPE

1 tbs. butter
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cups brown sugar
1 pkg. regular crescent rolls


Lay out triangles of dough like this and pinch together then roll out with a rolling pin.  Brush dough with tbs of butter sprinkle on cinnamon and brown sugar.  Roll into a log and cut.
DSC_0276

 
Place rolls in sprayed non stick muffin tin. Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 min. or until golden brown.
DSC_0307

Maple Glaze

1 tsp maple syrup
1 tbsp skim milk
3/4 cup powdered sugar

Mix together maple syrup and milk add powdered sugar until desired consistency, drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls and enjoy.












01 02