Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Family Love Blocks


Here are my Love blocks that I was hoping to have done a few weeks ago, but hey at least I got them done!  I wanted them to be all year decor. rather than just Valentine's anyway so no big deal.  My sister in law found these on pinterest and we decided to make some together, I will post a pic. of hers when she gets them done, they are stained rather than painted and they look really nice.



 
I love having all these family and wedding pictures on display to look at every time I walk by.

What you'll need:
4-3.5" blocks(we cut up a post)
scrap book paper
8 pictures cut to fit
mod podge
Paint or stain
lettering
(we used vinyl but you could print them off onto your scrapbook paper also)
 

Cut up your blocks and sand them down, paint or stain how you like, let dry.  Cut pictures and scrapbook paper to fit and apply with a layer of mod podge, let dry and add another coat on top, let dry.  Apply vinyl lettering and you're set, enjoy your LOVEly new blocks.
01 02