Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Decor Ideas





My sister-in-law and I made these out of a 2 by 4, we sanded them down and added some acryllic paint, lettering, leaves and the spiral ring out of a notebook for the pumpkin stem.  These were really easy and we had a great time making them.



This is another one of my wreaths I make out of tree or shrub trimmings from our yard this one was made out of a crab apple tree and about 5 clumps of gourd and leaf thingys from the dollar store.  Total cost to make one of these about $10.00.





I used a metal wreath form like this one and started cramming my trimmings into it and stabilized them with a little hot glue.  And then used the hot glue to add the sprigs of gourds and leaves.


This was supposed to be a center piece for my table but my kids just could not resist the candy, I really can't blame them. This was getting to be a  little dangerous for my 18 month old so I moved it up.

This one is pretty self explanatory I found my vase at D.I. for 50 cents SCORE!  Add some candy and a candle (I left the plastic wrap on the bottom so it wouldn't make the candy taste like perfume).
 
Decorating can be cheap and fun!


01 02